Demand can be very high for popular events, so here are some tips to improve your chances when tickets go on sale:
- Create an online account in advance: If you don’t already have an Ipswich Theatres account, make sure you do so well in advance of the on-sale date. This will speed up the checkout process as your personal details and email address will be saved in advance. Click here to create a new account.
- Check your details: If you have an account already, make sure you log in and check your details are up-to-date. Please ensure you know your password before tickets go on sale. E-tickets will be sent to your email address, so it’s important this is also correct.
- Have your card details ready: To keep your information secure, we don’t save payment card details on our system. Make sure you have your payment card ready or saved within your browser.
- Don’t refresh the page: We know it can be tempting, but you’ll lose your place in the queue if you refresh your screen. Please be patient and you’ll be let through as soon as it’s your turn.
- Check your internet connection: We’d recommend staying connected to reliable Wi-Fi connection rather than using mobile internet. If you lose connection, you might lose your place in the queue and have to start again.
- Don't open multiple tabs: Please ensure that you only have one browser tab open per queue as this can cause issues with seat selection. Tickets are allocated as 'best available', so