Last update 09.12.2021
FACE COVERINGS: Face coverings are now mandatory in our venues. Unless medically exempt, all over 11s are required to wear a face covering at all times, unless eating or drinking.
PROOF OF COVID STATUS / NHS COVID-19 APP: COVID measures are currently determined on a show-by-show basis and this may include providing proof of COVID status as a condition of entry, so please be prepared to bring this with you. If proof of COVID status is required, we will give you at least 7 days’ notice before your event. Please ensure your contact details are up-to-date.
The following measures will be in place until further notice:
- Face coverings are now mandatory, unless exempt.
- Enhanced cleaning in all public areas
- Contactless payments are available at all our bars
- Please use e-tickets where possible
- NHS Test & Trace QR Codes available to scan on arrival
- Hand sanitising stations located across our venues
- Improvements to the building's air ventilation system. Please bring a jumper as it may be slightly colder than usual.
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive through a PCR test or been asked to self-isolate – if you are unable to attend for any of these reasons please contact us online