Last updated 31.03.2022
As per current government guidance, we ask that customers exercise personal responsibility and be considerate of others, just as they are encouraged to do so for flu.
The following measures will be in place until further notice:
- We encourage wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed places
- Enhanced cleaning in all public areas
- Contactless payments are available at all our bars
- Please use e-tickets where possible
- Hand sanitising stations located across our venues
- Improvements to the building's air ventilation system. Please bring a jumper as it may be slightly colder than usual.
PROOF OF COVID STATUS / NHS COVID-19 APP: COVID measures are currently determined on a show-by-show basis and this may include providing proof of COVID status as a condition of entry, so please be prepared to bring this with you. If proof of COVID status is required, we will give you at least 7 days’ notice before your event. Please ensure your contact details are up-to-date.