Please note: The below measures are subject to change. COVID measures are currently determined on a show-by-show basis and all ticket holders will be contacted by email at least 2 days prior to the event with confirmation of the measures in place. This may include providing proof of COVID status as a condition of entry, so please be prepared to bring this with you. If proof of COVID status is required, we will give you at least 7 days’ notice before your event. Please ensure your contact details are up-to-date.
Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive or been asked to self-isolate – if you are unable to attend for any of these reasons please contact us online.
Customers will be emailed directly before their visit to advise on measures we are putting in place to keep audiences safe during their visit to our venues.
The following measures will be in place until further notice:
- Enhanced cleaning in all public areas
- We strongly encourage and expect all visitors to wear a face covering in all public areas
- Contactless payments are available at all our bars
- Please use e-tickets where possible
- NHS Test & Trace QR Codes available to scan on arrival
- Hand sanitising stations located across our venues
- Improvements to the building's air ventilation system. Please bring a jumper as it may be slightly colder than usual.
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive or been asked to self-isolate – if you are unable to attend for any of these reasons please contact us online