We are embarking on an ambitious improvement programme for our public-facing areas at the Regent Theatre and the funds generated from the restoration levy will help us improve the following:
- Increase the number and improve the quality of the front of house toilet facilities
- Introduction of new accessible toilets and ‘Changing Places’ provision
- Restoration and refurbishment of historic building features
- New bars to reduce queues, increase quality and breadth of refreshment offering.
- Access improvements to the Circle Bar
- Additional seating both upstairs and downstairs
- Improvements to overall atmosphere, lighting, and customer experience across all our front of house areas.
- Improvement of our accessible entrance including a wall of fame to celebrate the legacy of the Regent Theatre.