Please note: The below measures are subject to change. COVID measures are currently determined on a show-by-show basis and all ticket holders will be contacted by email at least 2 days prior to the event with confirmation of the measures in place. This may include providing proof of COVID status as a condition of entry, so please be prepared to bring this with you. If proof of COVID status is required, we will give you at least 7 days’ notice before your event.
Please ensure your contact email address is up-to-date as we will contact you there. (How do I update my account details?)
The following measures apply to all events, until further notice:
- Enhanced cleaning in all public areas
- We strongly encourage and expect all visitors to wear a face covering in all public areas
- Contactless payments are available at all our bars
- Please use e-tickets where possible
- NHS Test & Trace QR Codes available to scan on arrival
- Hand sanitising stations located across our venues
- Improvements have been made to the building's air ventilation system. Please bring a jumper as it may be slightly colder than usual.
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive or been asked to self-isolate – if you are unable to attend for any of these reasons please contact us online