COVID control measures are currently determined on a show-by-show basis, including any proof of COVID status as a condition of entry. Customers will be contacted directly in advance of the show to outline any measures that might apply and any action that may be required.
Please ensure your contact email address is up-to-date as we will contact you there. (How do I update my account details?)
The following measures apply to all events, until further notice:
- Enhanced cleaning in all public areas
- We strongly encourage and expect all visitors to wear a face covering in all public areas
- Contactless payments are available at all our bars
- Please use e-tickets where possible
- NHS Test & Trace QR Codes available to scan on arrival
- Hand sanitising stations located across our venues
- Improvements have been made to the building's air ventilation system. Please bring a jumper as it may be slightly colder than usual.
- Do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive or been asked to self-isolate – if you are unable to attend for any of these reasons please contact us online