We always recommend booking tickets through our website (www.ipswichtheatres.co.uk) or a trusted source - it's the safest way to book, and we can help you if there are any issues.
A few important things to remember:
- Our terms and conditions prohibit ticket re-selling, so tickets purchased through a re-seller may be cancelled and you may be denied access to the event.
- Always check verified sites first, including our website. Often tickets are still available at their original prices, even when listed on re-selling sites.
- Booking fees for re-selling sites can be up to 30% of the ticket price, on top of hugely inflated ticket prices.
- We're usually unable to confirm that re-sold tickets are genuine and you may be refused entry to the event as a result.
- Re-selling sites sit outside of our control and we are unable to help if there are problems.
We work closely with many verified ticket partners including (but not limited to) Ticketmaster, SEE Tickets, AXS, Gigantic, Eventbrite and Ticketek. If you are ever unsure if a site is genuine or safe, please don't hesitate to contact us on Facebook, Twitter or using our online contact form.